This is my place for the nonsense, chaos and randomness of my life. Stick around, this could get interesting.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Under "occupation" i wrote crazy lady... Ok no i didn't.

Well, hopefully i will keep up with this more then livejournal. With all kinds of fun things.

I don't know, i got bored if livejournal. I can't really find whats so exiting about Myspace, Msn spaces, hi5, ect ect. i just want to write about my life, no holding back. If people read it, all the power to them, it's nice to see people interested in me :P Wow does that sound egotistical.

My room is a mess, and James is going to be home from work in about 45 minutes, i could clean, but that would require getting up. I'm a very lazy person, unless i've had coffee, and my music is on nice and loud.

I hope tomorrow is nice weather. It's been warm lately. In the 20s. I don't want it to go above 25Cish, cause then it gets very hard to wear sweaters and still be comfortable. But what can ya do. I'm a very self-concious person.

I hope James is feeling better, he's been sorta sick lately. And i've been tired lately, so our lovelife ain't that exciting. But i have a feeling tonight should be good? although the condoms we have aren't that great, they're supposed to make him last longer, but honestly they make it so after i'm finished, it's awhile until HE'S finished. -sigh-. This reminds me, the other day we went into this sex shop, Discreet boutique i think it was called. I felt awkward as soon as i walked in. I guess those places aren't my thing, i just don't like everyone staring at me, even though i KNOW they're there for the same reason.

I'm currently reading The Da Vinci code. I think i'll end this here for today, i want to continue reading.

ta-ta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home